June 23, 2010

Things I Need To Remember


But I need to delete them form my phone too.

cuz secretly. youre the biggest pothead in the world. youre always smokin a blunt, and you dont even notice. you popped outta the womb, join in mouth
-May 2nd.
Your grammar is horrendous, but this made me laugh(:

you told me never to promise you anything. but just take my word i wont forget you
-May 31
Somehow that means quite a bit...

Okay. This is a whole conversation.

"FWD: Question. Are you and Keven gonna date? <-Really? Now what have I done to get this?"
"Who was that from?"
"Who do you suppose?"
"Thats weird"
"Now I have to deal with this nonsense on top of Tayler stealing my pants."
"Its honestly none of her business. I cant stand when people get into other peoples relationship situations"
"It sort of is... I am her best friend... You are her ex..."
"True. I just dont like when people pry"
"I just don't even know why she's asking me this right now."
"Yeah, its weird"
"Now I'm worried she's actually thinking like that."
"I would hope not"
"I really hope she's not..."
"Why would she?"
"Hold on. I'll forward you the message she sent after I was like, 'Why would you think that?'"
"okay"
"FWD: He seems to really like you. You talk non stop. It's just the way we were right before we started dating."

"1. I dont talk to her about you. 2. I dont talk to her barely. 3. When did it become her business
Sorry if i sound like a dick"
"You don't. And I don't know when it became her business. I'm not sure it is."
"Its not."
"But I can't tell her that."
"I know i know"
"I'm really not even sure what I was supposed to say to her."

"What do you mean?"
"Like, I don't know what I was supposed to say to make her not think that. I feel like no matter what I say, she's going to think that."
"Cuz that is what she'll do. She'll tell you she believes you, but she wont"
"I'm the same way. It's like when I ask her if she wants me to not be friends with you, she says she'd never ask me to do that. But I know she really wants to."
"She probably does want that"
"I'm not sure if it's that she doesn't want us to be friends, or if it's that she wishes you and her still were. Does that make sense?"
"Yes, it makes sense."
-June 16.
Fantastic, right?

After telling me he was kidding about telling me to hush
"I should hope so. It's kind of weird to not talk to you. Sorry if that sounds awkward or strange."
"It doesnt sound like that lol. I feel the same way"
-June 22.

I think that's it. Everything else is in my other blog...

Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment