April 12, 2009

Headache From Hell

I'm nearly positive I have it because of you.
Because you haven't talked to me in over a week.
My sister was singing some song that's all, "I'm lucky to be in love with my best friend."
And she was twirling me even though I'm injured and she was all hyper and excited.
"Really?" I asked, smiling. "Mine hasn't spoken to me since break started."
"Maybe he's not really your friend." Twirl.
That's what I'm thinking.
"Maybe. I think I was kind of used though. A distraction. I don't need to be around though anymore. Things are falling into place."
"Oh?" Another twirl.
"Yeah."
"Good. I mean, well, you know."
"Yeah, I do know." Spin, trip, fall. Laughter.
"I'm lucky to be in love with my best frienddddd." Dances away.

Sometimes Amanda is the most amazing person alive.
And other times she just makes me sick to my stomach because I can't handle what we're talking about.
Ohwell.
Time to take a sleeping pill.

Fact: Pills induce my dreams and makes them have a colorful swirl in the beginning. Like watching That's 70s Show in your sleep. (:

Maybe I'll take one of mother's muscle relaxers, to kill every kind of pain.
Will that make me a pill popper? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment